Tuesday, October 14, 2008

From brother Ron "The Rebuttal"

Remember the phrase of Paul Harvey on radio new's "the rest of the story" This is story
as I recall the event of protecting the chicken's.

It was a very black dark night with just a sliver of moon shining enough light to see about ten feet. I was at the chicken coop with my trusty winchester pump 22 rifle. I took one more step and all of a sudden the snarling,fang's gleaming from the faint moonlight, savage growling and barking from every direction. I was surrounded and unable to retreat, something moved in front of me I fired a shot,movement from the left fire another shot, look behind me a flash of movement-fire spin back around-fire what was that to my right-fire-fire-fire. Then it is silent and they are gone. Cloud's passing in front of the moon total darkness all is quiet, I stumble back to the house knowing that in the morning the scene will show to everyone how I saved the chicken's.

I have thought of this event a few time's and as life goes by I still scratch my head wondering how those huge monster's that I left there disappeared before day light.

3 comments:

Amy said...

HILARIOUS! There may need to be a few rebuttals with these stories to keep Wayne-O straight! It's always nice to hear BOTH sides! HA HA HA! Damn monsters!

Colett (*.*) said...

I am happy to hear the other side of the story. I am sure glad uncle Ronny got away safe from the monsters.

Kurnia Amirullah said...

Hello MR Wayne! Iam Kurnia from Indonesia. i like your blog and hope that me and you can braiding a friendship.

greeting

kurnia